Sunday, May 1, 2011

My top choices of tire care products.

For a quick touchup on already clean tires I prefer Meguiar's hot shine tire spray.
It goes on quickly and makes my tires pop.


















For a longer shine (I usually apply right after a wash)
I like Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel . It comes with an applicator and lasts over a week. (It advertises it lasts for weels, but in my experiance by the end of week 2 its pretty much gone.)
















For a foam, which I use on dirty tires I go with a cheap product. I use this only as a touchup during the week. so my choice is Turtlewax T-49R F21, the 21oz can. Its usually under $4 and lasts a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
    I am William Smith and I am from UK. If you need any kind of help for assignments then you can visit our official website Dissertationproviders.co.uk (UK dissertation provider) which provides you an expert team that helps with your assignments.
    For More:
    Dissertation help,
    Assignment Help Services,
    Professional assignment writers,
    buy affordable dissertation online UK,
    Best Coursework Writing Service,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara Smith is an
    essay helper for a notable corporate organisation in the UK. Atwell has earned her Masters in Computer Science from Glasgow University. she loves reading and blogging during her leisure time. she’s also a member of Myessayhelp.co.uk and provides
    english homework help to students.

    ReplyDelete